Mademoiselle Rose

Friday, July 29, 2011

Puppy Love...

My own pooch  of 10 yrs Pancho
Friday morning, planning my weekend... 
Relaxing & playing with my poppy love
Heading over to the market to mingle with neighbors 
Choosing the perfect recipes to share with love ones 
And caressing every moment of happiness...
Where ever you are, have a wonderful  Weekend!!!
Bisous xox




P.S My comeback was very mellow this week,  I follow my heart for posting
More fabulous decor as of next week!!!
For dogs lovers, link post


images weheartit.com

3 comments:

Linda @ theLENNOXX said...

Oh this post melted my heart <3 The photo with the big dog and tiny kitten is so cute.

Hope you had a great weekend!

xox Linda

soniadaigle said...

The effect is reciprocal...
Happy Sunday Linda!!! xox

BLOGGER. said...

PUPPY LOVE....

ILS SONT TELLEMENT CUTE,FIN ET ADORABLE

SURTOUT LE 1ER EN HAUT

NOTRE PANCHO.


MONIA XOX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...